· Colompo uses your personal data in the manner set out in the Privacy Notice and as further described in this Participation Agreement which is incorporated into this Participation Agreement by reference, in so far as it is applicable to personal data collected or used in connection with the Site and the Service. By using the Service and the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data by Colompo in the manner set out in the Privacy Notice. If we decide to change our Privacy Notice, we will post those changes on the Privacy Notice page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it. You should check the Privacy Notice frequently for changes.
· Please note that the information you provide to us in using the Service and the Site will be transferred outside the European Economic Area for the purposes of processing by Colompo and its affiliates and in order to maintain customer accounts for you at other Colompo sites. By using the Service and the Site, you consent to this transfer.
· Unless otherwise authorised or consented, you agree not to use any information regarding other participants that is accessible from the Site, except to enter into and complete transactions conducted via the Site. You agree not to use any such information for purposes of solicitation, advertising, unsolicited e-mail or spamming, harassment, invasion of privacy or otherwise objectionable conduct.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 107 F Rochester Street Chatham ME4 6RU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· name and job title
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
· We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.