Website Acceptable Use Policy
The term ''COLOMPO LTD'' ''COLOMPO'' ''COLOMPO.COM'' or ''us'' or ''we'' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ''107 F Rochester Street Chatham, ME4 6RU'' . The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
When a user logs into the private login panel we send a ‘cookie’ to the user, which allows them to use our services. The information contained within the ‘cookie’ contains no personal user information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
mebers area panel
The Login panel on colompo.com is secured with our own private Digital Certificate, using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). 256-bit key encryption. All users benefit from having an encrypted connection with our server. Your data is safe as this encryption length is immensely difficult to break, therefore offering maximum security. COLOMPO LTD does not archive any IP specific information for general users of its services. Although, due to the nature of the Internet we cannot control the authorities. We try our very best not to identify our users.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You will only receive information via e-mail if the service is activated. If you have activated the service you will receive email notification on processing of your mail, and various other notifications. COLOMPO LTD will occasionally send emails to our customers. We believe direct communication can be an efficient way to present our customers with information about updates and new services. All communication is controlled by us, no other organisations have access to our customer’s details. All information given to us remains confidential. The e-mail addresses we gather from the activation of services are NEVER used outside colompo.com.
Links to other webs
The website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.